Tickets for KidZania Singapore
Explore a kid-size city and try out dozens of careers in a high-tech theme park
- Explore a full kid-sized city and try out dozens of different careers in a 81,000 sq ft indoor theme park
- Go hands-on with fully interactive 'jobs' that show little ones what it's like to work as an artist, dentist, chef, police officer, filmmaker and so much more!
- They'll earn a salary and manage their money with a KidZos bank account, then spend virtual money all over town – just like real life, but more fun
Enter a world of imagination at KidZania Singapore. Kids will love role-playing dozens of careers and activities in a giant indoor city where you can be whatever you want to be. Try your hand at everything from acting to dentistry to pizza-making, then splash that virtual cash all over town in a fantastically fun day out.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
At Singapore's KidZania the possibilities are (almost) endless! Where else can you investigate a simulated crime scene and interrogate suspects, then fly a passenger jet, star in your own movie and work in an ice cream factory?
With over 60 different activities, kids will build confidence, independence, and responsibility, all while learning how to manage money with their own 'KidZos' salary and bank account.
As endlessly inventive as it is grounded in reality, KidZania guarantees a day filled with 21st-century edutainment.
Show your smartphone ticket and a valid ID at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Line 123 from either Bukit Merah Bus Interchange, Tiong Bahru Plaza, Orchard MRT Station, or Somerset MRT Station, get off at Sentosa's Beach Station
- Sentosa Express from Sentosa Station at VivoCity Lobby L on Level 3, get off at Beach Station
- MRT to Harbourfront Station