Tickets for Jurong Bird Park
The world's largest bird park hosts 5000 birds in incredible open spaces
- Go wild in the world's largest bird park, with over 5000 birds from 400 of the rarest and most exotic species
- Explore giant walk-through environments like the African Waterfall Aviary and Lorry Loft, travel back to the prehistoric era with the flightless Dinosaur Descendants, and meet four species of penguins at Penguin Coast
- Take birdwatching into the 21st century at Wings of Asia, which simulates a tropical thunderstorm, and take a moonlit stroll through the nocturnal World of Darkness
Birds, birds and more birds! And then some more! That's the order of the day in Singapore's Jurong Bird Park. With over 5000 feathered friends from 400 rare and exotic species, it's the biggest park of its kind in the world. Plus, their enormous habitats simulate environments from around the world, so you get to experience a bird-filled variety of climates.
The giant African Waterfall Aviary features a jaw-dropping 5 acres of walk-through habitats, with over 600 birds flying free around a 30-meter manmade waterfall.
In Wings of Asia you can catch the largest collection of Southeast Asian birds in the world, and even see a simulated thunderstorm every day at noon.
Wanna get high? In Lorry Loft you can walk among the jungle canopy as technicolor lories and lorikeets dance in the sky.
And if you thought that was impressive, World of Darkness uses reverse lighting to create the world's first nocturnal birdhouse, so you can take a twilight stroll in the middle of the day.
If you're looking for an avian adventure, Jurong Bird Park will give you bird's-eye view of nature's feathery fliers.
- Entrance to Jurong Bird Park
- Unlimited rides on the tram
- Audio commentary on the tram
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
East-West MRT line bound for Tuas Link, alight at Boon Lay (EW27). From the Boon Lay bus interchange, take Bus No. 194, which will take you straight to Jurong Bird Park.