Tickets for Jewel Changi Airport
- Walk or bounce on the Sky Nets hanging above the Canopy Park and explore verdant indoor gardens
- Marvel at the indoor Rain Vortex, the crowning glory of the Jewel, perfect for stunning photos
- Explore seven levels featuring restaurants, duty-free shopping, and multiple parks and mazes
It's hard to believe you're in an airport when you enter the Jewel. With themed immersive gardens, a hedge maze, play areas, and foliage-lined walkways, it's somewhere between a greenhouse and an adventure park. The main star, though, is the HSBC Rain Vortex which lights up at night and throws colours around the Jewel. For the best view, head up the Canopy Bridge, which hangs 23-meters above ground.
Along the topiary walk, delight in colourful animals made from plants and flowers, feel the mist of the forest floor amid the Foggy Bowls, and stop and smell the flowers in the Petal Garden. Kids will love the Discovery Slides, a sculpture they can slide down off.
You may be at 30,000 feet soon, so why not adjust to the height beforehand? Hang eight meters above the Canopy Gardens on the Manulife Sky Nets. You can walk (or bounce) the entirety of the lush gardens on these taut webs of nets which stretch 250-metres long!
You can lose yourself further in the fun at Jewel's two mazes! Walk through the Hedge Maze, where a watchtower is waiting to be discovered at the centre. Or, traverse the Mirror Maze and find your way to the other side – we don't suggest taking this on right before your flight's final call!
- Cancellation may be available depending on your ticket selection
- Changes may be possible for this ticket