- Visit a mini-city of lush botanical beauty close to Singapore's Marina Reservoir
- Enjoy the changing arrangements of international flowers at the Flower Dome and the mighty plant covered structures of Supertree Grove that light up at night
- Sustainability meets public art - Gardens by the Bay is more than just a tourist attraction, it's an example of how to improve life in urban areas
Think misty indoor rainforests and night-time light shows overlooking Singapore's impressive skyline. Words just don't do Gardens by the Bay justice. Skip the line, straight into the future and discover this eco-friendly and sustainable world of botanical wonders.
Forget about flying cars; this is what the cities of the future need. Designed with sustainability, beauty, and public health in mind, Gardens by the Bay is Singapore's shining light to the world.
Situated next to the Marina Reservoir in central Singapore, these gardens are a futuristic fusion of nature and urban life, featuring the world's largest glass greenhouse and indoor waterfall, and the jaw-dropping 50-meter tall vertical gardens of Supertree Grove.
With so much to see, you can easily spend an entire day marveling at the natural beauty and feats of engineering on display here. The future is bright. The future is Singapore.
- Entrance to both cooled Conservatories (Cloud Forest + Flower Dome)
- Entrance to the Outdoor Gardens (free)
- Entrance to the Children's Garden (free)
- Free downloadable Apps, the 'Gardens by the Bay' (in English, Mandarin, Malay, Tamil and Japanese) and the Plant Explorer App (in English and Chinese)
- OCBC Skyway
- Audio guide (available for rent at the Visitor Services Centre for $4 per headset in English, Mandarin and Japanese)
- Outdoor Garden Audio Tour (available for an extra fee)
Scan the ticket directly at the turnstile for both Conservatories.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train & Bus (via Circle Line or Downtown Line): Alight at Bayfront MRT Station (CE1/DT16). Take exit B and follow the underground linkway. Exit and cross the Dragonfly Bridge or Meadow Bridge into Gardens by the Bay; (via East-West Line) Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station (EW15). Take exit C and head towards bus stop #03223 located at International Plaza, Anson Road. Hop onto bus 400 and alight at bus stop #03371 along Marina Gardens Drive
- Walking (from the Helix Bridge towards the Art Science Museum): Follow the footpath which leads under the East Coast Parkway (ECP) and brings you directly into Bay South Garden along the waterfront. From Marina Bay Sands: Walk across the overhead Lions Bridge located at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, or take the underground linkway via Bayfront MRT Station (Exit B)
As for Tiqets, well here's the best way to put this as. We were waiting in the queue for the tickets at the venue and by the time my queue moved two steps, my partner had the tickets delivered on their phone. I'd say within seconds and it saved us a good 25-30 minute wait. Amazing experience and pretty fluid app.