- Explore the world's largest glass greenhouse at Flower Dome, and see spectacular flower installations
- Meander the misty Cloud Forest and discover hidden forests, a 35-metre tall man-made waterfall, caves, and more
- Take to the treeline at Supertree Grove and walk around the OCBC Skyway, 22 meters above the ground, with incredible views across the bay and gardens
Wander among cherry and peach blossoms, and delve into a magical Japanese fairy tale. You won't find a more beautiful exhibition than Sakura Matsuri: Tale of the Peach Boy this spring.
Gardens by the Bay's Flower Dome is set to transform into a glorious sakura forest, with over 400 trees and torii gates. Wander past traditional thatch-roofed houses, and enjoy a tranquil tea ceremony in a Japanese tea house.
Join Momotaro, a boy born from a peach who's destined to be extraordinary, on a heroic and mysterious floral conquest. Intrigued? You'll have to explore the Flower Dome to find out more!
Turn your Singapore adventure into a botanical extravaganza at the world-famous Gardens by the Bay. Spirit your senses around lush rainforest and highland climes and marvel at exotic flora and rare vegetation from around the world. Walk along the neon treeline of the iconic Supertree Grove with the OCBC Skyway and drink in the verdant views across the gardens.
Venture into a world of perpetual spring at Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world, and see endless blooms of technicolor flowers and plants arranged in incredible displays.
Marvel at giant African baobabs and bottle trees, a desert of succulents and cacti, Mediterranean gardens, olive groves, and more!
Then, explore the Cloud Forest and discover secret gardens and botanical gems veiled in mist. See a waterfall cascading down verdant greens, and meander the hidden worlds of limestone caves, mountaintop forests, and more.
Cap it all off with a stroll around one of Singapore's most loved attractions, the OCBC Skyway. Suspended 22 meters above the gardens, and surrounded by the towering Supertree Grove, every step you take on the 128-meter-long aerial walkway is a sightseeing treasure.
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the redemption point for a paper ticket
- Redemption point: Ultimate Drive in the hotel lobby at Marina Bay Sands, 1 Bayfront Avenue #01-14, Tower 3 (open daily, 09:00-21:00)
- You have to visit both venues on the same day
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Special closures 2020:
- Flower Dome: 14 Jan, 11 Feb, 3 Mar, 7 Apr, 19 May, 16 Jun, 14 Jul, 18 Aug, 22 Sep, 13 Oct, 10 Nov, 15 Dec
- Cloud Forest: 13 Jan, 10 Feb, 2 Mar, 6 Apr, 18 May, 15 Jun, 13 Jul, 17 Aug, 21 Sep, 12 Oct, 9 Nov, 14 Dec
- OCBC Skyway: 20 Jan, 17 Feb, 23 Mar, 20 Apr, 4 May, 1 Jun, 20 Jul, 24 Aug, 28 Sep, 19 Oct, 16 Nov, 21 Dec
- Paid parking available at the Visitor Center, Meadow, Satay by the Bay, and Bay East Garden