- Explore the world's largest glass greenhouse at Flower Dome, and see spectacular flower installations
- Meander the misty Cloud Forest and discover hidden forests, blue waterfalls, caves, and more
- Take to the treeline at Supertree Grove and walk around the OCBC Skyway, 22 meters above the ground, with incredible views across the bay and gardens
Turn your Singapore adventure into a botanical extravaganza at the world-famous Gardens by the Bay. Spirit your senses around lush rainforest and highland climes and marvel at exotic flora and rare vegetation from around the world. Walk along the neon treeline of the iconic Supertree Grove with the OCBC Skyway and drink in the verdant views across the gardens.
Venture into a world of perpetual spring at Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world, and see endless blooms of technicolor flowers and plants arranged in incredible displays.
Marvel at an Eiffel Tower made of delicate petals, Dutch tulip fields, giant African baobabs and bottle trees, a desert of succulents and cacti, Mediterranean gardens, olive groves, and more!
Then, explore the Cloud Forest and discover secret gardens and botanical gems veiled in mist. See a blue-hued waterfall cascading, and meander the hidden worlds of limestone caves, mountaintop forests, and more.
Cap it all off with a stroll around one of Singapore's most loved attractions, the OCBC Skyway. Suspended 22 meters above the gardens, and surrounded by the towering Supertree Grove, every step you take on the 128-meter-long aerial walkway is a sightseeing treasure.
- Entrance to both cooled conservatories (Cloud Forest + Flower Dome)
- Entrance to the Outdoor Gardens (free)
- Entrance to the Children's Garden (free)
- Free downloadable apps: 'Gardens by the Bay' (in English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil and Japanese) and the Plant Explorer (in English and Chinese)
- Entrance to the OCBC Skyway
- Audio guide (available for rent at the Visitor Services Center for $4 per headset in English, Chinese and Japanese)
- Outdoor Garden Audio Tour (available for an extra fee)
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the redemption point for a paper ticket
- Redemption point: Ultimate Drive in the hotel lobby at Marina Bay Sands, 1 Bayfront Avenue #01-14, Tower 3 (open daily, 09:00-21:00)
- You can visit the OCBC Skyway and Gardens by the Bay on different days, within 180 days of purchase
- 30 November - 26 December: Due to larger crowds, from 18:00 entry into OCBC Skyway is only possible with a timeslot. Approach the admissions staff to obtain the next available timeslot. The last timeslot will be issued at 21:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Special closures 2019:
- Flower Dome: 15 Jan, 12 Feb, 5 Mar, 9 Apr, 28 May, 25 Jun, 23 Jul, 27 Aug, 24 Sep, 15 Oct, 12 Nov, 10 Dec
- Cloud Forest: 14 Jan, 11 Feb, 4 Mar, 8 Apr, 27 May, 24 Jun, 22 Jul, 26 Aug, 23 Sep, 14 Oct, 11 Nov, 9 Dec
- OCBC Skyway: 7 Jan, 18 Feb, 11 Mar, 15 Apr, 13 May, 10 Jun, 8 Jul, 5 Aug, 9 Sep, 7 Oct, 4 Nov, 2 Dec
- Paid parking available at the Visitor Center, Meadow, Satay by the Bay, and Bay East Garden