- Get a complimentary 1-way transfer from 63 city bus stops to DUCK & HiPPO Tourist Hub, where your exciting adventure begins
- Get the lowdown on key Singapore sites like Marina Bay, Gardens by the Bay, Merlion Park and more from your friendly on-board guide
- See the best of the land and water on a distinctively refurbished WWII amphibious craft
Ready for a quack-tastic aqua adventure through Singapore? The unique, award-winning DUCKtour lets you cruise on land and water for one hour on a cool amphibious craft! Get the facts from a guide on key sites like Marina Bay, Gardens by the Bay, Merlion Park and more.
Starting at the Civic District, make a splash on a cruise around Marina Bay. See the glittering skyline as you float and gloat through the water.
Back on land, waddle past the Singapore Flyer and into the Civic District. The steps of the Old Supreme Court mark the place where the British surrendered to the Imperial Japanese army during WWII.
See the humbling War Memorial Park and then loop around the world’s biggest ever water fountain at Suntec City. Don't forget to throw a penny in for good luck - it's been named the Fountain of Wealth.
This is a weird and wonderful way to see the sights of Singapore!
Show you smartphone ticket at the ticketing counter. Please check in 30 minutes before the tour. You can join any of the tours.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Taxi Drop-off Point: Suntec City Convention Centre Taxi Stand C25, outside H&M
- MRT: To Esplanade MRT (CC) Exit A
- Bus: 36, 70M, 111, 133, 133A, 162M, 97, 106, 700A, 857, 502, or 518 to bus stop 02151