Tickets for Classic Trolley Afternoon City Tour
A 3-hour guided tour around the best of Singapore's ethnic treasures
- Ride the Classic Trolley to must-see places in the Marina Bay before touring two ethnic precincts, Little India and Kampong Glam
- Drive past key colonial landmarks, the new Financial District and Marina Bay
- Sample local Indian pastries and desserts and explore the Arab enclave and the Sultan Mosque
Feel the lure of the Lion City as you cruise its ethnic sights with a guide. Hop on the Classic Trolley and get the facts on its British-influenced landmarks. Wander Little India and try some dishes, explore Singapore's monarchy at Kampong Glam, circle the lucky fountain, and more!
Feeling seduced by the Lion City? Fall even further under its spell on the Classic Trolley, and let your guide whisk you off on a 3-hour tour around the city.
Re-live Singapore's colonial era as you get the lowdown on its British-influenced landmarks. Soak up the colorful charm of Little India's shops and streets, sample traditional trades, see the saris, jewellery and spices, and treat your taste buds to some local Indian sweets!
Back on the trolley, head to the Arabic enclave of Kampong Glam for the gossip on Singapore's monarchy. Learn the history of the Sultan Mosque and walk the lanes surrounded by Malay wonders and wares.
Your tour wraps up with a spin through the Financial District at Marina Bay before heading back to Suntec City. Don't forget to circle the Fountain of Wealth before you go. As the world's largest fountain, it's also supposed to bring you luck!
- City tour in English
- Stop at Little India with guided tour and sampling of local Indian pastries & desserts
- 1-way transfer from 63 city bus stops to DUCK & HiPPO Tourist Hub
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticketing counter
- Please check in 30 minutes before the start of the tour
- The tour starts at 14:30
- Please note that your ticket is not transferable and you may be asked to show your ID
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Train: to Esplanade or Promenade via the Circle Line, or to City Hall via the East West Line + a short walk
- Bus: lines 36, 70M, 111, 133, 133A, 162M, 518, 518A, 700A, 857, NRI, 97, 97A,70A, 106, 502, 502A, 502B, 518, 551, 578, 581, 577, 580, 575, 576, or 579