- Swing in total safety, this company has given over 4 million people their adrenaline rushes all over the world!
- Enjoy amazing views from a height of 40 meters, then plunge to the ground in a thrill-ride you'll never forget
- Hang out before and after your jump at Siloso’s new landmark, the Paulaner Sundowner Deck
If you loved the swings as a kid, get ready for an upgrade! In this 'world first' on Singapore's Siloso Beach, two giant swings dangle side by side, 40 meters high. Enjoy the views before you're plunged towards the ground at speeds of over 100 km/h! Not for the faint-hearted!
Each of AJ Hackett's Giant Swings can hold up to three people, so gather your most daring companions and take the plunge from this adult version of your playground fave!
You'll be loaded in at ground level, then winched away from the beach into the sky, where the views of Siloso Beach will blow your mind from 40 meters up.
Once one of your swingers pulls the release, you'll drop and rush towards the ground at speeds so fast it'll take your breath away!
The Skybridge, a 40m walkway with see-through sections also features the Paulaner Sundowner Deck, which boasts the best sunset views in all of Siloso!
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticketing counter. After the onsite registration and briefing you will be given the next available timeslot for the activity.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- MRT Train: Take the North East line to Harbourfront Station. Proceed to the 3rd floor of Vivo City. Take the Sentosa Express to Beach Station. From Beach Station, hop on the free tram towards Siloso Beach and alight at the 3rd stop
- Bus: Line 123 to Beach Station Terminal (14539) + 10 minutes walk to AJ Hackett Sentosa