Tickets for Adventure Cove Waterpark
Prepare for an aquatic adventure like no other in an adrenaline-packed park
- Go wild on some of the world's most thrilling water rides, including Southeast Asia's first hydro-magnetic coaster, the Riptide Rocket
- Chill out and take in the tropical surroundings as you float around the park's more relaxing rides, and kid-friendly experiences
- Experience the magic of the deep seas like never before, with Ultimate Marine Encounters – you can even strap on a high-tech helmet and meet sharks and exotic fish as you walk around the ocean floor!
Adventure Cove Waterpark is jam-packed with all sorts of fluvial fun, from hair-raising thrill rides to blissed-out journeys into deep relaxation. You can even snorkel with rare fish, scuba dive with (friendly) sharks, and take a stroll along the ocean floor! Immerse yourself in this tropical paradise!
Whatever your inclination, Adventure Cove Waterpark has you covered – and then some. The bravest visitors will want to make a beeline for the Riptide Rocket, Dueling Racer, Tidal Twister or Spiral Washout, which flings you and a friend around tight corners, dizzying climbs, and steep drops.
Once your pulse has returned to normal, soak in the lush surroundings on Adventure River, a chilled-out tube-cruise around the park. It even takes you through an underwater tunnel – so you can check out sharks, stingrays and more from below.
Kids will love tackling the Wet Maze obstacle course and Big Bucket Treehouse, and explorers of all ages can get up-close-and-personal with some of the ocean's most exotic creatures in the Ultimate Marine Encounters (separate charges apply).
An out-of-this-world adventure the whole family will love!
- Entrance to the water park
- Life jackets
- Entrance to Dolphin Island or S.E.A. Aquarium
- Use of lockers (available for $10.00 SGD)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train/Sentosa Express: Take the North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station. Take Exit E to VivoCity, and proceed to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. Alight at Waterfront station. Head toward the Merlion statuette and walk straight past the Candylicious store on the left. Keep left and cross a small bridge leading to the Maritime Experiential Museum. Follow the signs along the waterfront to Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Bus: Take lines 65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145, or 166 and alight at VivoCity. Board bus RWS8 at VivoCity and alight at the Resorts World Sentosa drop-off point. Enter via The Forum, turn right and take the escalator up to level 1. Cross the small bridge that leads you to the Maritime Experiential Museum and follow the signs along the waterfront to Adventure Cove Waterpark