Tickets for Civic Museums of San Gimignano
2-day pass to the complex of the Civic Museums
- Explore the complex of the Civic Museums in San Gimignano with this convenient 2-day pass
- Learn the ways of an ancient apothecary in the hospital apothecary of Santa Fina and see 20th century painter Raffaele De Grada's work in the Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Climb the tallest tower in the city, Torre Grossa, for spectacular views and uncover ancient Roman-Etruscan relics at the Museo Archeologico!
The medieval city of San Gimignano is resplendent with elegant palaces and towers. This 2-day pass gets you access to the works: the Civic Museums, Town Hall the Torre Grossa and the Archaeological Museum. You'll also get into the Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery Raffaele De Grada and discover the secrets of the Apothecary of the Hospital of Santa Fina.
This 2-day pass gets you access to all the best places to feel medieval under the Tuscan sun. Feel like a lord of the Middle Ages (rather than a middle-aged lord) as you get into all the best places from days gone by.
Highlights of this pass include the 14th-century Torre Grossa, the highest in the city. Climb to the top and survey the rolling Tuscan hills! Head on to the Spezieria dello Spedale di Santa Fina (the hospital apothecary of Santa Fina) to see items made between the 15th and 18th centuries as you wander round the layout of an ancient apothecary.
Then visit the Museo Archeologico and uncover the treasures of the local Etruscan, Roman and Medieval epochs. Or opt for the Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art with its rich collection of Tuscan landscapes done by Raffaele De Grada - a painter so good they named the museum after him!
Do the sights in any order you want, and spread them out over the full two days - that way you get more time to feast on some famously savory Tuscan meals.
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of each museum.
- Entrance to the Palazzo Comunale, Town Hall, Torre Grossa, the Archaeological Museum, the Pharmacy of Santa Fina, and the Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art Raffaele De Grada
- Entrance to the Museum of Torture