- Enjoy a hearty dose of traditional Cambodian culture at Por Cuisine Restaurant
- Watch a hypnotic Apsara dance show, and see slow graceful movements and symbolic gestures set to soothing Cambodian folk music
- Dig into an authentic taste of Cambodia, with heaps of local delicacies - definitely check out the amok curry!
Experience a feast for the senses with a traditional Cambodian Apsara dance show, performed live - while you tuck into an authentic dinner of mouth-watering Cambodian cuisine.
See the myths of Cambodia come alive before your eyes in a spectacle of graceful movements, delicate gestures, and wonderful floral displays. The Apsara dance is a Cambodian treasure that has become known around the world.
Savor the hypnotic performance as you satiate your appetite with local culinary delights, such as the devilishly delicious Cambodian curry, amok, spicy Khmer barbecued meats, fresh mango salad, and lots more.
If you're looking for a truly authentic experience of Cambodian culture and cuisine, this is not something you'll want to miss.
Dinner starts at 18:00, the show starts at 19:30.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket