- Get return transport from Siem Reap in cool air-conditioning and see it all at sunset, when the temperatures are cooler and most tourists have gone home
- Take a fun guided tour of the biggest religious monument in the world with a knowledgeable local expert and leave no temple uncovered
- See monuments such as Angkor Thom, Baphoun, Ta Phrom Temples and the Terrasse Des Elephants and walk in the deep Cambodian jungle
The epic Angkor Wat is the largest religious building to have ever been constructed - it's also one of the eight wonders of the world! Join a guide for an in-depth tour of this cool Cambodian highlight at sunset, when the lighting is simply spectacular!
With names like Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King, you can bet the walls of these Angkor Wat temples would tell some tales if they can talk!
On this Angkor Wat Sunset Private Half Day Tour with a local guide, you'll see the best-preserved temples of Angkor Wat, which must have given Khmer King Suryavarman II massive bragging rights in the early 12th century. You'll also see the temples that have long been taken over by gnarled tree roots and forest branches.
The best part? You'll see it all at sunset when the lighting is spectacular, the temperatures are cooler and most of the tourists have gone home.
Get the history as you go, chat to the smiley fruit-sellers and get air-conditioned transport from Siem Reap. It's the best way to dive into Cambodia's ancient culture.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide, who will be holding a sign
- Meeting point is in front of the Brown Coffee Shop in Street 23
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure. The tour starts at 13:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Angkor Wat: Private Full Day Guided Visit
Join a guide for an in-depth tour of this ancient Cambodian wonder
Angkor Wat: Sunrise Private Full Day Guided Tour
Witness one of the eight wonders of the world at sunrise
Angkor Wat: Full Day Guided Tour
Explore an ancient Khmer city and see the world's largest temple