- Enter Angkor Wat, Cambodia's most iconic landmark with a guide and learn about the once great Khmer empire
- Watch the sun come up over the temple in what is widely regarded to be the most beautiful sunrise on Earth
- Beat the heat with cool towels and mineral water provided by your guide – these guys have thought of everything!
Imagine traversing through an ancient forest under the cover of darkness, in search of the towering silhouette of a 12th-century Khmer temple. Sounds amazing, right?
Join this small tour group and watch the sunrise from the eastern side. Fewer tourists means you might get the sunrise almost to yourself. The atmosphere of dawn at Angkor Wat is unforgettable. You'll get two hours to enter the temple complex and uncover endless corridors, central chambers, and the upper terraces with a guide.
- Show your smartphone voucher to your guide at the meeting point (see map)
- Make sure to be at the meeting point on time - latecomers can't be waited for
- Pick-up will be between 04:20 and 04:30 in the morning
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket