- Get return air-conditioned transport from Siem Reap and free bottled water to cool you off
- Take a fun guided tour of the biggest religious monument in the world with a knowledgeable local expert - leave no temple uncovered
- See monuments such as Angkor Thom, Baphoun, Ta Phrom Temples and the Terrasse Des Elephants and walk in the deep Cambodian jungle
The maze-like, almost magical looking Angkor Wat is believed to be the world's largest religious building to have ever been constructed. It's also recognized as one of the eight wonders of the world! Join a guide for an in-depth tour of this cool Cambodian highlight.
With names like Terrace of the Elephants, and Terrace of the Leper King, you can bet the walls of these Angkor Wat temples would tell some tales if they can talk!
On this tour with a local guide you'll see the best-preserved temples of Angkor Wat, which must have given Khmer King Suryavarman II massive bragging rights in the early 12th century. You'll also see the temples that have long been taken over by the gnarly tree roots and forest branches.
Get the history as you go, chat to the smiley fruit-sellers and keep cool in Cambodia with your included free water.
With included air-conditioned transport from Siem Reap, it's the best way to dive into Cambodia's ancient culture.
- Show your smartphone voucher to your guide, who will be holding a sign
- Meeting point is in front of the Brown Coffee Shop in Street 23
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure. The tour starts at 07:30
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket