- Walk around UNESCO sites at Angkor Wat, and see the ancient 12th-century capital city of Angkor Thom
- Learn the fascinating history behind Cambodia's temples such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, and Ta Prohm
- Transport from central Siem Reap, an English-speaking guide, mineral water, and cool towels are all included
Be whisked off early in the morning for a day of exploring Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom.
Your guide will beguile you with tales of the Khmer empire and the once prosperous civilization that lived here. Why did they abandon the city and let time swallow it up? Discover the world's largest religious monument that was forgotten for centuries. Marvel at its intricate architecture, grandiosity, and appearance of being reclaimed by the jungle – and whatever you do, don't feed the monkeys!
- Show your smartphone voucher to your guide at the meeting point (see map)
- Make sure to be at the meeting point on time - latecomers can't be waited for
- Pick-up will be between 07:40 and 08:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Angkor Wat: Private Full Day Guided Visit
Join a guide for an in-depth tour of this ancient Cambodian wonder
Angkor Wat: Sunrise Private Full Day Guided Tour
Witness one of the eight wonders of the world at sunrise
Angkor Wat: Sunset Private Half Day Guided Tour
See the Cambodian wonder at sunset for the best lighting and fewer tourists!