- See the Valley of the Temples, the largest archaeological location in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore the awe-inspiring temples of Concordia, Zeus, Heracles, the Dioscuri, and walk the Agrigento dig site
- Enjoy Kolymbethra Garden at your leisure and take a refreshing break under the ancient citrus and almond trees
Step into a UNESCO World Heritage site, and the largest archaeological site in the world. The sun-drenched ruins in the ancient Valley of the Temples will revive the lost imagery of long-collapsed Greek and Byzantine Empires. This combo ticket also lets you wander the neighbouring, ancient Kolymbethra Garden.
The Valley of the Temples is not actually in a valley, believe it or not. It's actually on a ridge. But don't let that minor detail put you off – the temples at Agrigento are a sight to behold, and the ridge itself is quite the looker!
With the Mediterranean sea hugging the shores at your side, explore the sun-kissed remains of what was once a thriving society as you move from temple to temple, past fallen statues, an 800-year-old olive tree, and down the beautiful Via Sacra – the Sacred Road.
The remains are in varying conditions and the centuries have certainly taken their toll in places, but whether you're drawn to the stunningly preserved Concordia Temple or the weather-beaten Temple of Olympian Zeus, with its atlases and giant statues, you're sure to be affected by these monumental structures.
Next, enjoy the fragrant garden of Kolymbethra. This ancient garden is alive with lush orchards, rocky edifices, and copious cacti that have stood the test of time. The Archaeological and Landscape Park of the Valley of the Temples spans over 1,300 hectares and is one of the largest archaeological sites in the world! Amidst the citrus-smelling orchards and ancient ruins, you can have a picnic and relax amongst astonishing Greek architecture, just like Zeus would have done.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office of the Temple of Juno
- You have to visit both venues on the booked day
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Dogs are allowed if kept on a leash and bigger dogs need to have a muzzle