- Visit the Valley of the Temples, the largest archaeological location in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore the sunkissed ruins of the temples of Concordia, Zeus, Heracles, the Dioscuri, and the Agrigento dig site
- Select the combo ticket to also pore over artifacts at the Museo Archeologico Regionale di Agrigento Pietro Griffo
It's not actually in a valley, believe it or not. It's on a ridge. But don't let that minor detail put you off – the temples at Agrigento are a sight to behold, and the ridge itself is quite the looker! Avoid the possibility of long queues, especially in the summer months, with fast-track access to this wonder of antiquity.
A UNESCO World Heritage site, and the largest archaeological site in the world, the sun-worn ruins in the Valley of the Temples revive the lost imagery of long-collapsed Greek and Byzantine Empires.
With the Mediterranean sea washing up against the shores at your side, explore the remains of what was once a thriving society as you move from temple to temple, past fallen statues, an 800-year-old olive tree, and down the beautiful Via Sacra – the Sacred Road.
The remains are in varying conditions and the centuries have certainly taken their toll in places, but whether you're drawn to the stunningly preserved Concordia Temple or the weather-beaten Temple of Olympian Zeus, you're sure to be affected by these monumental structures.
You can also choose the combo ticket for further access to the Archaeological Museum Pietro Griffo, where artifacts excavated from the temples and surrounding area are put on display for modern-day art connoisseurs to gawk at.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office of the Temple of Juno
- Please note that the ticket office closes at 19:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket