- Get one-day access to Etnaland theme park, packed with rides, activities and a Prehistoric Park adventure
- Get your fill of thrills on the park's selection of flying, plunging, spinning rides – there's something for everyone!
- Try a range of family-fun mini-coasters, trains, and carousels that are perfect for little adrenaline junkies
When an amusement park is named after an active volcano, chances are you'll have a blast! Etnaland, just 45 minutes from Mount Etna, is southern Italy's premier amusement park.
As far as theme parks go, you'll struggle to find a more colorful one. There's a vintage feel to the rides, especially on the child-friendly LeleFante, Miao Coaster, and Kasamiro train. There's plenty of white-knuckle action, too. Go for a spin on Revo-Rock 360, Vortigo, and Quasar to get your adrenaline kicks.
Sicily is hot in the summer – cool off with a Jungle Splash plunge. It's guaranteed to get you feeling a tidal wave of emotions.
Aside from conventional rides, you can also catch a spectacular laser show, have a 4D cinema experience, appease your inner speed demon on a karting track, and cruise on a boat around the romantically named Love Lagoon.
This ticket also grants you access to a train ride through Etnaland's Prehistoric Park. See 25 scientific replicas of animals and dinosaurs, meet the mysterious man of Cro-Magnon, and much more!
- Print your smartphone ticket and scan it directly at the turnstiles or swap it for a paper ticket at the ticket office. Then get the paper ticket scanned at the entrance
- Please note that you have to pay €1 at the ticket office for the ticket to be printed
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Some attractions have height requirements
- There is a €1 fee to get your ticket printed at the ticket office