- Print your smartphone ticket and scan it directly at the turnstiles or swap it for a paper ticket at the ticket office. Then get the paper ticket scanned at the entrance
- Please note that you have to pay €1 at the ticket office for the ticket to be printed
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Get one-day access to Etnaland Acquapark, overflowing with rides, slides, and a Prehistoric Park adventure
- Sample the thrills and spills of Etnaland's towering slides like the steep Kamikaze, braided Twin Twister and more
- Enjoy the Hydro and Wave Pools, and let the kids frolic in Miniland, a wondrous water world just for younger kids
It might be close to the base of the volcanic Mount Etna, but you're in for more splash than ash at Etnaland Acquapark! It's a plunging, slipping, sliding good time, whether you're in it for the adrenaline rides or a just family-friendly paddle.
Channel your inner Targaryen with a ride down the Dragon River and take a 30-meter plunge on Jungle Splash. Surprise – you'll get pretty drenched on that one!
The slides are where Etnaland really shows itself off. Shoot down the Colossum, and fire yourself out of the Super Red Cannon, or challenge your friends to a hellishly fast Devil Race. Rio Anaconda, Black Hole, Hydro Kamikaze, Titania – the list of swimtimidating names goes on.
The park is brimming with child-friendly activities, too. Splish-splash around in the Children's Lagoon, whoosh down the Mini Foam, and relax on a lazy river for kids.
Your ticket also includes access to a train ride through Etnaland's Prehistoric Park (14:00-17:00). See 25 scientific replicas of still-living animals and dinosaurs, and meet the mysterious man of Cro-Magnon. Good luck trying to get the kids to leave!
- 2-day tickets available with the venue
And i wish that I will visit there again.