- Explore the world's biggest cathedral with an expert local guide, sharing their wisdom in English and Spanish
- Prepare to feel your jaw drop and then drop some more, as you take in the mammoth main hall and 80 individual chapels, each dedicated to a different saint
- Get a taste of the high life as you scale the world-renowned Giralda tower – based on Marrakech's Koutoubia Mosque, it boasts some of the best panoramic views in the country!
It took over 100 years, but they did it: Seville Cathedral is the biggest in the world. Take a guided tour and explore the jaw-dropping main hall and altar, and 80 individual chapels. Seville Cathedral is a sight to behold: and that's before you've climbed the famous Giralda tower to get incredible views of Seville and beyond!
The inside of Seville Cathedral is just as impressive as the exterior, with a cavernous main hall which houses the largest and most expensive altarpiece in the world. Flanking the hall, you'll find 80 individual chapels, dedicated to the many saints and noble figures who played a part in the city's religious history.
If your head's already spinning, rest assured that the expert tour guide will help you make the most of your own private pilgrimage, sharing inside info and sacred stories in both English and Spanish.
And after you've explored the ground levels, climb the legendary Giralda tower and enjoy far-reaching views of Seville and the lush Andalusian countryside.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide who'll be waiting for you at the Monument to the Immaculate Conception on Plaza del Triunfo, and will be holding a big AMIGO TOURS sign
- The tour leaves from the meeting point at 11:45, so don't be late!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting to the Meeting Point
Tram: Line 1 to Archivo de Indias + 3 minutes walking.
Built on the site of an ancient mosque, Seville's 500-year-old cathedral reaches a mighty 105 meters into the sky and dominates the historic city center.
the tour was in Spanish and English but the guide was fluent in both.
She had a wealth of knowledge and made listening to her interesting and fun.
I would recommend this tour to everyone.
The tour itself was excellent and we had a great guide in vincent. Well done.