Tickets for Seville Aquarium
See 7,000 sea creatures from 400 different species - including 2 bull sharks!
- See 11,000 specimens and 400 species of animals and explore the new Jellyfish Exhibition
- See five ecosystems dedicated to the Guadalquivir, Atlantic, Rainforest, Oceanarium and Indo-Pacific
- Visit 2 newly renovated areas, The Rainforest and The Mangrove, both home to amazing creatures and critters!
See 11,000 specimens and 400 species of animals, plus two newly renovated ecosystems, The Rainforest and The Mangrove. Learn about the mysterious world of jellyfish in a new exhibition, and get up close to your favorite oceanic critters.
The Aquarium of Seville has had a makeover! New for 2018 are two ecosystems that have been completely renovated.
Step into The Rainforest, where green anacondas, turtles and colorful frogs live among the tree roots, Inca ruins and lush vegetation. Then explore The Mangrove, home to hundreds of tropical fish and huge cork oaks!
Travel through five ecosystems in areas dedicated to the Guadalquivir, Atlantic, Rainforest, Oceanarium and Indo-Pacific. See 11,000 specimens and 400 species, and don't miss the new Jellyfish Exhibition, where 15 tanks let you observe their hypnotic behavior up close.
This aquatic day out is as educational as it is important - the Aquarium of Seville works hard to inform visitors about the dangers facing our oceans.
- Access to the aquarium
Redeem your smartphone voucher for a printed one at the ticket office and head to the turnstiles to enter the aquarium!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro to Puerta Jerez + 15-minute walk
- Bus: lines 3, 6 or 34 to La Palmera
I was missing the octopuses!