- Get a taste of local flavors with snacks and meats, including Iberian chacina and rebujito
- Witness Seville from the air through special 3D glasses and watch the city from the river
- Enjoy full bar service as you cruise past the sights on a comfortable, air-conditioned yacht
We don't know of any other cruise in Seville that takes you away from the stunning scenery and flies you up into the air so you can look down on the city, too! Thanks to 3D glasses, you'll do just that.
Witness aerial images of Seville without leaving your yacht, then head back to water level and watch the sights float past along the Guadalquivir River. You will sail on an exclusive yacht, fully equipped and with bar service and a cold meat platter of delicious Spanish specialties.
Skip the line, and get your smartphone ticket scanned at the New York Dock (Muelle de Nueva York).
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Degustation Menu - 3 cold & 3 warm dishes (if Lunch or Dinner ticket is selected):
- Iberian cold cut platter
- Assorted table of 6 cheeses (paprika, cheddar, red wine, chocolate-orange, spicy, and cured)
- Salmorejo with quail egg and ham
- Spanish tortilla
- Curried salmon with rice garnish
- Sirloin with whisky
- Unlimited drinks (water, soft drinks, beer (with or without alcohol), red wine, white wine, Rebujito, Manzanilla, and Tinto de verano)
- Dessert (ice cream and chocolate cake)
- Glass of cava
Iberian cold cut platterAssorted table of 6 cheeses (paprika, cheddar, red wine, chocolate-orange, spicy, and cured)Salmorejo with quail egg and hamSpanish tortillaCurried salmon with rice garnishSirloin with whiskyUnlimited drinks (water, soft drinks, beer (with or without alcohol), red wine, white wine, Rebujito, Manzanilla, and Tinto de verano)Dessert (ice cream and chocolate cake)Glass of cava%
This menu got nothing to do with reality as on board we received only complimentary local alcoholic drink in jar plus single plate of Iberian cold cut platter on each table what's happened with the rest mentioned in email have no idea.