- Visit one of Seville's most storied buildings that has witnessed over five centuries of historic guests
- Enjoy an audio guided tour of the gorgeous gardens, halls, and patios, all brimming with art and history
- Enjoy the heirlooms and treasures of the House of Alba, such as art, furniture, sculptures, and more
Palacio de las Dueñas is grand residence built in the late 15th century. Marvel at the Renaissance style home that's seen the likes of poets, artists, and other VIPs over the years. Even Queen Victoria Eugenie enjoyed a stroll here in 1920.
Notice the Gothic and Moorish influences as you walk with your audio guide through hallways and rooms. See the patios and gardens, and a huge collection of paintings, sculptures, tapestries, and furniture that adorn this stately home.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket