Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus Seville
24 hour access to Seville's highlights
- See the city's highlights and eliminate transport worries with the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Seville
- Enjoy amazing, panoramic views of Seville in an open top bus!
- Get four free walking tours included with your pass, covering Spanish Square and Maria Luisa Park, Santa Cruz Quarter and Triana
Make the most of your time in stunning Seville with access to this handy Hop-on Hop-off Bus. All the main highlights are covered for a whole 24 hours. Enjoy panoramic rolling views of Seville in an open top bus - and get three walking tours included!
Seville is the home of flamenco and the mesmerizing capital of Andalusia. There's a lot to explore here. If you're short on time, the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Seville pass lasts 24 hours, and will take your transport concerns away while offering the best and fastest way to get between the sights.
A circuit on the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Seville takes about 80 minutes and covers all the main highlights.
See the magnificent Torre del Oro (Tower of Gold) watchtower, cross the Puente de San Telmo, go gothic at the Cathedral of Seville, or experience some of the more than 40 rides at Isla Mágica theme park. This bus takes you where you want to go!
You'll also get four free walking tours. Stroll through Spanish Square and Maria Luisa Park, Santa Cruz Quarter (the charming former Jewish quarter) and Triana (the area where flamenco was born)!
- Unlimited 24-hour access to the hop-on hop-off buses
- Admission to 3 different walking tours
- Entrance to the city's venues
Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus. You can hop on and off at any bus stop.
Torre del Oro (Tower of Gold) - Plaza de España - Aquarium - Plaza de América - Plaza de Cuba - San Jacinto/Triana - Calle Castilla/Triana - Expo 92 - Isla Mágica - Macarena/Murallas - Torre de los Perdigones - Alameda de Hércules garden square - Plaza del Duque - Plaza de Armas - Torre del Oro (Tower of Gold)
Walking Tours (with official guides, in English/Spanish)
- Spanish Square & Maria Luisa Park: 1 hour, starts 12:00 from Plaza der España stop
- Santa Cruz Quarter (former Jewish quarter and the oldest neighborhood of Seville): 1 hour, starts 13:30 from Paseo del Colón stop
- Guided visit of the Fine Arts Museum: 1 hour, starts 16:00 from Isla Mágica stop
- Triana Tour: 1 hour, starts 19:00 from Paseo del Colón stop. One of the most typical quarters of the city, the streets where flamenco was born