- Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance of the Itálica archeological site
- Your guide will hold a Sevilla4Real sign
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Enter the ruins of Itálica and explore its amphitheatre that was the setting for the Dragonpit in Game of Thrones
- An English or Spanish-speaking guide will bring to life Itálica's history and its recent venture into pop-culture
- Get the inside scoop on how this ancient city managed to accommodate such an influential series and its actors
It was the birthplace of Emperor Trajan, and allegedly also Hadrian, but its most famous reemergence into history is as the filming location of the Dragonpit from the iconic HBO series, Game of Thrones. Visit Itálica's ancient amphitheatre – it's a must-see for fans of House Targaryen. This behind-the-scenes tour will bring Seville's Song of Ice and Fire to life before your very eyes, and lift the curtain on how they filmed spectacular scenes amidst this millennia-old archeological treasure.
Our guide was awesome. Tons of knowledge on the surrounding area as well as Italica.