- Explore the sunny old-town corners of Seville's charming Triana neighborhood on a guided cultural expedition into the city's flamenco roots
- Sit back and be wowed by the wonderful spectacle of flamenco singing, dancing, and guitar playing
- Unleash your inner foodie with a tapas bar-crawl across three authentic restaurants, and sample some local specialties with drinks included
If you've ever watched a foodie travel show set in Spain with green-eyed envy, it's time to settle the score! This tour will take you around the sunkissed streets of Seville for a taste of Andalusia's cultural and culinary riches.
You'll be guided around old-town Roman corners and busy riverside plazas in the historic Triana neighborhood, before enjoying a mesmerizing flamenco show, followed by a decadent tapas-crawl across three authentic tapas bars. Grab a ticket, and thank yourself later.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, next to the Flamenco Statue at Plaza del Altozano
- Make sure to be at the meeting point on time! The guide can't wait for latecomers
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket