- Explore fascinating exhibits, costumes, props paraphernalia and more in the Flamenco Museum and see how flamenco evolved from a lowly folk art into a national cultural institution
- Enjoy a high-tech tribute to the traditional dance, with giant interactive displays that let you get close to some of history's greats
- Experience a traditional live flamenco performance at the best venue in Seville - an 18th-century courtyard on top of a Roman temple!
Embrace the spirit and passion of Sevillian flamenco with a visit to the cutting-edge Museo del Baile Flamenco, founded by Cristina Hoyos - one of the world's most celebrated flamenco dancers. Explore historic exhibits and costumes, learn about the traditions, and practice your moves with giant interactive displays, then watch a live flamenco show in the wonderfully atmospheric courtyard.
Cristina Hoyos is rightfully one of the most revered flamenco dancers of all time, and her incredible passion can be felt throughout her high-tech museum. Learn all about this amazing artist and the rich history and traditions of flamenco as you discover one of Seville's most popular attractions.
Explore the historic exhibits, marvel at the vibrant costumes, and see some of history's greatest dancers up close on the giant interactive displays – then head to the courtyard for an intimate performance of the real thing!
The courtyard is lined with sweet-smelling orange trees and the whole 18th-century building sits atop the ruins of a Roman temple. Take a seat and prepare to be wowed by the furious footwork, flowing dresses, and snapping castanets. It's a true Sevillian spectacular!
- Entrance to the Flamenco Dance Museum
- Entrance to the Flamenco Show
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- The visit of the museum takes about 1 hour - make sure to have enough time to visit the museum before the show. Be present at the show 30 minutes before it starts (seats are assigned by order of arrival). The museum can be visited anytime during the day!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
One warning, we arrived 30 minutes before the start and found nearly all the seats were already occupied.