- Spot flamingos, eagles, and storks on the banks of the Guadalquivir river in Coria del Rio
- Take a scenic walk along the 'Raya Real', a country road through a pine forest, and see a chapel and an observatory
- Cool off with an optional swim in La Rocina stream, and catch the sunset while spotting deer, wild boars, and lynx
The banks of the Guadalquivir river is a birdwatcher's paradise. On this full-day tour, try spotting flamingos, Spanish imperial eagles, and storks amidst the rice fields.
Hit the Raya Real, a winding country road, and sniff the delicious pine forest on your visit to a chapel and bird observatory in El Rocío. Walk along Doñana National Park's forested trails, and opt for a swim in La Rocina stream. As the sun sets, look out for the elusive Iberian lynx. It's a date with the great outdoors!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the meeting point, the Naturanda Office
- The tour leaves at 07:00. Make sure to be on time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket