- Join a guide and travel through the history of Seville as you explore its many hidden layers
- Skip the lines to the Alcázar and see its royal chambers and beautiful gardens
- Visit Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic church in the world. And then scale La Giralda, a bell tower 100 meters high that dates back to the 1100s
Get the lowdown on Seville's history and skip the long lines to the Alcazar of Seville, the Cathedral, and La Giralda with an official guide! This fun tour takes you back in time through Spanish dynasties and includes UNESCO World Heritage Sites. You'll also see some Game of Thrones filming locations!
You've eaten its delicious food and marveled at the scenery - now journey back in time to the heart and soul of Seville!
This jam-packed tour will join you up with a guide, who will walk you through the city's UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Learn about Seville's Islamic past and Christian roots, and explore the Alcázar - the site of powerful past dynasties, and a present day royal palace.
Get an in-depth look at its regal chambers, centenary gardens and chapels, and see where Game of Thrones was filmed.
Then walk to the imposing Seville Cathedral, which happens to be the world's third-biggest cathedral and the world's largest Gothic church. Soak up the atmosphere of this beautiful building, erected on the remains of a mosque, and get 900 years of history in brief!
Don't leave the tour before admiring the views from the bell tower of La Giralda. It's sightseeing and a Spanish history lesson all in one.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide wearing a white t-shirt or holding a white umbrella with the Andalucía Experience logo. The guide will then validate your ticket at the entrances
- The meeting point is at the Fuente-Farola on Plaza virgen de los Reyes
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your tour starts
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Our Guide was super and give us lot of details about the Cathedral and the Alcazar.
Skip the line was great, sun was shining a lot so we could avoid the very long queue
However we did enjoy