- Step inside the UNESCO World Heritage palace of Spain's royal family, dating back to the Moors
- Admire an archetype of Mudéjar architecture that blends seamlessly with Gothic and Renaissance influences
- Admire tiled altarpieces made in the 16th century, and walk the grandiose halls of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor
Built over the course of five hundred years, influenced by Moorish caliphates and Christian kings, the Alcazar's architectural styles span a wide range. One theme remained throughout, however: beauty.
Alongside tropical gardens and lavish courtyards, the palace is notable for its tiled altarpieces that serve as frames for tapestries, and often add deeper meanings. Admire them for yourself with a timed entry ticket, allowing you to skip the occasionally lengthy lines!
Arches with Islamic influences, ornate ceilings that words will always fail to describe, and countless pavilions are spread throughout the grounds, ready for you to explore.
- Show your official ticket at the entrance
- Make sure you bring your valid ID or passport, which is required for admission
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Alcázar of Seville: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
Save money when you buy until 20 March!
Cathedral + Alcázar of Seville: Guided Tour Combo
Tour Seville’s most iconic buildings and see Game of Thrones filming locations