- Skip the line and explore the oldest functioning royal palace in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stroll through the beautiful labyrinths and lush citrus groves of the Alcázar Gardens
- Take a guided tour around the palace and discover the richly diverse history of Spain written on the walls - literally!
Reel in Spain's ancient tapestry of cultural heritage, and discover the immense beauty of the Royal Alcázar of Seville. Europe's oldest functioning royal palace is still a marvel of Moorish art and Gothic architecture blended seamlessly with Rennaisance aesthetics. Skip the line and take a guided tour around the beautifully ornate halls and gardens.
Take your inner monarch out for a leisurely stroll around the flower-lined labyrinths, banana trees, and lush citrus groves of the Alcázar Gardens. You'll be literally following in the footsteps of the Moors and Christian kings who called the palace home.
Your guide will provide you with fascinating local history as you're spirited from one stunningly ornamental hallway to the next. Explore palatial rooms and hallways decorated with crystal lamps and vast tapestries.
Pass under spectacular Moorish arches, and see how various aesthetic styles were remixed over the centuries as Christian and Muslim wrested control of the place from one another.
It's a total must-see for culture lovers and history buffs visiting Seville.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Alcázar of Seville
- 75-minute guided tour of the Alcázar with an official guide in Spanish
- Audio system to hear the guide better during the tour
- Meet your guide from Oway Tours, whom you will recognize by his blue umbrella, at the main entrance of the Alcázar, on Plaza del Triunfo, next to the Monument to the Immaculate (Monumento a la Inmaculada), and show them your smartphone ticket
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The Alcázar of Seville was used for the set of Lawrence of Arabia, and for many parts of Game of Thrones 5th season.
The tour started bang on time so don't be late