- Skip the line to the Royal Alcázar of Seville, one of the oldest palaces in the world
- Hear the history of the palace and see where they filmed Game of Thrones in different areas
- Walk the complex with a passionate Westeros expert and get an insider's stories on the cast and crew
Winter is coming... but not just yet! Skip the line to the sunny Royal Alcázar of Seville and take a 2-hour Game of Thrones guided tour in English or Spanish. This amazing filming location has a history not unlike something you'd find in the TV show...
Ever wanted to walk through the Water Gardens and Sunspear? Now's your chance! Get the gritty details on all things GoT on this special tour that puts you right inside the palace and gardens used in HBO's hit TV show!
The Royal Alcázar of Seville happens to be one of the oldest palaces in the world, and your specialist guide will walk you through the palace's history, show you all the Moorish and Christian cultural influences, and tell you which scenes were filmed where.
Your guide is just as passionate about the show as you are, so expect a few funny stories about the cast and crew, too!
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, next to the Monument to the Immaculate statue on Plaza del Triunfo
- Make sure to be at the meeting point on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Alcázar of Seville: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
Save money when you buy until 20 March!
Alcázar of Seville: Skip The Line
Get priority access to one of Spain's landmark locations