- Gaze down upon the world in Seoul, from 264 meters above sea level at the 63 SKY ART Observatory
- Take a glass elevator all the way to the 60th floor and get amazing views of the Han River and Seoul's landmarks
- Learn about marine life at Aqua Planet 63 and don't miss the daily mermaid shows – the kids will love it!
Angling for the best photos of Seoul from above, without boarding a plane? 63 SKY ART is touted as the highest art gallery in South Korea, and you'll get all the envy-inducing selfies you want from up on the 60th floor.
63 City is one of Seoul's most famous landmarks, and the 60th floor Sky Deck has been remodeled into an art museum, where Seoul comes to life in exhibitions, magic shows, and various other cultural experiences.
Make use of this combo ticket to explore an underwater world housing more than 20,000 marine animals at Aqua Planet 63. Get up close to everything from otters and penguins to sharks, and turtles housed in themed zones. It's all designed to bring the ocean to you in new, educational ways.
Don't miss the daily mermaid shows, where shiny-tailed mermaids swim leisurely through gorgeous waters.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticketing counter.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket