- Get up close to one of Ancient Rome's best-preserved elevated aqueducts, the astounding Aqueduct of Segovia
- Visit the Monastery of San Antonio el Real, and see its remarkable Mudéjar architecture and ornate altar decor
- Get discounts at a huge selection of hotels, restaurants, shops, museums, and more with the Segovia Card
Just a little over an hour's drive from Madrid, the ancient wonders of Segovia are waiting to be explored. This ticket will take you on a Spanish language tour of two UNESCO listed sites: the stunning Aqueduct of Segovia and the Mudéjar-style Monastery of San Antonio el Real.
You'll also be able to make the absolute best of your time in Segovia, as this exclusive ticket also includes the Segovia Card, which gives you discounts and special prices for a variety of services all over the city!
The Aqueduct of Segovia is globally recognized to be one of the best-preserved elevated aqueducts of Ancient Rome. A true symbol of Segovia, it's arguably as impressive as anything in present-day Rome! Ascend the amazing Postigo del Consuelo lookout point to marvel at the age-old grandeur and incredible engineering of this ancient monument.
The tour will continue to the awe-inspiring Monastery of San Antonio el Real. This monastery is a work of art in its own right, with a stunning polychrome Flemish altarpiece of the Passion, Mudéjar roofs, Flemish triptychs, and lots of shiny golden ornaments!
Before and after your visit, you'll also be able to use the Segovia Card (which is included in this ticket) to enjoy discounts and special rates at a huge selection of the city's hotels, restaurants, craft shops, museums, and more. It's a bang for your buck experience in Segovia!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point to join the tour and collect your Segovia Card
- The tour starts at 11:00. Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- The Segovia Card is valid one year after purchase and is non-transferable
- Discounts can not be combined with other offers
- To get discounts, you must indicate before paying that you have the Segovia Card (in the case of restaurants, before asking for the bill)