- See the Roman aqueduct built almost 2,000 years ago in stunning Segovia, a UNESCO World Heritage City
- Witness the beautiful 16th-century Segovia Cathedral from the outside, and explore the picturesque Canonjias quarter
- Get a detailed explanation of the stone fortification of Alcázar de Segovia, and why this building was so important
Step into a real Spanish fairy tale on this guided tour of the famous 2,000-year-old aqueduct, Corpus Square, dominated by the Catholic Church of Corpus Christi, and more.
Visit all the monuments that make Segovia one of the most popular and beautiful destinations from Madrid, starting with Plaza Mayor and Casa de los Picos (Peak's House).
The view from Canaleja is mind-blowing, and that's before you've stepped into the shadow of Alcázar de Segovia, a fairytale palace fit for a king!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the Segovia Tourist Office
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket