- Get whisked to the 73rd floor of the Columbia Center in 70 seconds flat and admire the stunning Seattle skyline
- Savor the unique views of Mount Rainier, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Baker towering on the horizon and interact with cutting-edge touchscreen guides
- Sip on a refreshing beverage in one of the most scenic cafe bars in the world!
Seattle is a pretty chilled out place as far as American cities go, perhaps thanks to the level-headed locals and its mountainous surroundings. Gain a full appreciation of the city when you see it from the 73rd floor of the Columbia Center.
A ticket for the Sky View Observatory will let you see an amazing skyline unfurled before you in one magical panorama, with Mount Rainier, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Baker looming dramatically in the distance.
Up and away!
Skip the box office line and scan your smartphone ticket directly at the elevator.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket