- The easiest, fastest, and most relaxing way to get from Seattle to the San Juans
- Board in downtown Seattle and get 4 hours of free time in Friday Harbor
- Locally sourced food and beverage are available for purchase on the ferry
Jump on the passengers-only San Juan Clipper catamaran and cruise in style from Seattle to San Juan Island and back.
Skip the long drive from Seattle and all the annoying ferry lines in Anacortes! Instead, just board the San Juan Clipper ferry in downtown Seattle and let the high-speed catamaran do all the hard work for you.
You'll get 4 hours of free time to spend in Friday Harbor. Walk the historic seaport, or grab a meal in one of the cozy restaurants. Maybe you'll even have time for a whale-watching tour?
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
The Bell Street Pier Garage is open from 06:00 – 23:00. Entrances on 9 Wall St & 2323 Elliott Ave. Cost: $10.00 per calendar day for Clipper passengers. Visitors must obtain a parking validation from the Seattle Clipper terminal.
Traveling with children:
Adults traveling with young children should plan accordingly by bringing books, videos, games, toys etc. to assist in keeping them occupied.
Day Trip with Ferry from Seattle to Victoria & Butchart Gardens
Stop and smell the roses on this relaxing ferry and garden trip
Seattle to San Juan Island Whale Watching Day Trip
Have a whale of a time on this 2.5 hour San Juan Islands whale-watching trip