- Hop on (or off) the bus whenever you like, or stay on board for the whole tour
- See the Space Needle, Seattle Center, Occidental Park, Seattle Art Museum and more
- Download a free walking tour from Washington Street Landing to Prefontaine Place
With buses every 30 minutes, the Hop-on Hop-off Bus is the best way to see Seattle! Choose your own adventure with stops at the soaring Space Needle and Seattle Center, the Waterfront, Occidental Park, Seattle Art Museum and more!
Make your way around Seattle at your own pace on the handy Hop-on Hop-off Bus! With 14 convenient stops around the city, you can see the best attractions and never ever worry about transport.
Stop at Bell Street Pier Cruise Terminal (Pier 66) on Seattle’s downtown waterfront. Hop off at Miner's Landing for some delicious seafood at The Crab Pot. Take a breezy stroll through Occidental Park in the Pioneer Square district, or sniff your way through Chinatown. The choice is yours.
You'll also get a free self-guided Historic Pioneer Square Walking Tour from Washington Street Landing to Prefontaine Place.
Soak up the history as you go, and consider yourself a sightseeing winner. With buses every 30 minutes, there's always one around the corner to whisk you away!
- Hop on at any of the stops and show your smartphone ticket to the driver
- Your ticket will be activated with its first use and is then valid for 1 or 2 calendar days, depending on the ticket option selected
- If you selected the 2-day option you have to use the ticket on two consecutive days
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- 1) Space Needle & Seattle Center
- 2) Clipper Vacation / Waterfront
- 3) Edgewater Hotel & Cruise Pier 66
- 4) Pier 66 Cruise Terminal & Anthony's
- 5) Pier 57 Miner Landing
- 6) Occidental Park
- 7) King Street Station & Japantown
- 8) Chinatown
- 9) Seattle Central Library
- 10) The Washington State Convention Center
- 11) Seattle Art Museum
- 12) Pike Place Market
- 13) Tiffany & Co.
- 14) Westlake Center