- Treat your nose to the scents of thousands of flowers and over 250 kinds of roses in a National Historic Site of Canada
- Ride an eco-friendly boat on the lake by day, and watch the night illuminations lighting up the trees in the evening
- Got a gift to buy? Stop by the Seed & Gift Store and shop for unique gifts and souvenirs
Get some fresh air into your lungs - and vibrant colors into your eyes - at the Butchart Gardens on Vancouver Island.
Designated as a National Historic Site of Canada, it's not hard to see why. The five different gardens and water features combine to leave you enchanted by nature and its various blooms and plants.
Enjoy a relaxing ferry ride from Seattle to Victoria on a state-of-the-art catamaran, spending three hours on the water floating away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Then hop aboard your luxury coach in Victoria and be whisked to a privately owned 55-acre haven. This dazzling green wonderland opened 100 years ago, and continues to enchant everyone who enters!
Behold nature in all its glory here. You'll find it draped around gushing fountains, and blooming alongside mystical dragon sculptures, water wheels, and ponds.
Gaze up at towering trees and walk idyllic winding pathways through unique flora and fauna. The colors all year long are spectacular - so don't forget your camera.
In the summer, show your nostrils some love by smelling some of the 250 varieties of roses in the Rose Garden. Spring brings a riot of flowering bulbs, while autumn is the time for dahlias and chrysanthemums.
It's the greatest of the great outdoors, and deservedly a national treasure.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Seattle Clipper Terminal
- Make sure to check in 1 hour prior to departure, as passengers' details must be collected for customs
- Motor coach return from the Butchart Gardens to Victoria is flexible - you can opt to return early and spend some time in Victoria. However, you must depart Butchart Gardens 2 hours prior to your departure back to Seattle in order to not miss your return Clipper
Clipper return times:
- 30 March - 16 May: 17:00
- 17 May - 30 June: Fri-Mon 19:00, Tue-Thu 17:00
- 01 July - 08 September: 19:00
- 09 September – 13 October: 17:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
The Bell Street Pier Garage is open 06:00–23:00. Entrances on 9 Wall St & 2323 Elliott Ave. Cost: $10.00 per calendar day for Clipper passengers. Visitors must obtain a parking validation from the Victoria Clipper terminal.
Traveling with children:
Adults traveling with young children should plan accordingly by bringing books, videos, games, toys etc. to assist in keeping them occupied.