- Climb aboard the Old Town Trolley and take a tour of the oldest city in Georgia, while an informative driver provides commentary and plenty of southern charm
- Get whisked around the city's historical sites and its best amenities, from the American Prohibition Museum to the leafy-green Forsyth Park
- Shop for Georgian treasures in the stores along the river, or take a picnic blanket and park up somewhere pretty for lunch
Hop aboard the Savannah Old Town Trolley and discover the storied past of The Peach State's oldest city. Be whisked from historic locations to the city's most popular modern attractions, while a knowledgeable driver shares amazing stories with a heapin' helpin' of southern charm.
Jump aboard the Old Town Trolley and cruise along mossy oak-lined streets, passing stately Georgian manor houses and Victorian homes in the baking southern sun.
Hop off at any of the conveniently placed stops and explore on foot. Take in the beautifully landscaped lawns and sparkling fountains of Forsyth Park, a favorite among locals and visitors alike.
Walk the tranquil banks of River Street, and do a spot of shopping for some Georgian treasures in the many shops along the river.
The trolley also stops at the American Prohibition Museum - the only such museum in the US, where you can enjoy an immersive mixture of historical exhibits and dramatic reenactment. Brew your own hooch, and enjoy a drink in an authentic speakeasy bar.
- Simply hop on the trolley at the first stop, the Savannah Visitor Center at 234 Martin Luther King Blvd, or any of the other stops, and show your smartphone voucher to the driver/guide
- Trolleys come by each stop approximately every 20 minutes. You can still get a complete 1,5 hour tour starting at 16:30, without any on and off privileges
- The 2-day pass does not need to be used on consecutive days, visitors have 30 days altogether
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- 1) Savannah Visitor Center
- 2) Bull Street Corridor
- 3) Madison Square
- 4) Forsyth Park
- 5) Massie Heritage Museum
- 6) Cathedral of St. John The Baptist
- 7) City Market
- 8) Columbia Square/Davenport House
- 9) Pirates House
- 10) River Street
- 11) Bay Street/Factors Walk
- 12) Exchange Bell
- 13) Ellis Square
- 14) Ships of the Sea Museum
- 15) Old Town Trolley Welcome Center