- Experience Iceland's real historic events in an interactive exhibition, designed around virtual reality
- Dress in chainmail and pose for a photo like a real Sturlung-era Icelander set for battle – watch out, it's heavy!
- Stay for lunch at Grána Bistro, which serves up great local food, coffee, and drinks in a cozy dining area
Relive the gritty history of Iceland at 1238 The Battle of Iceland. This immersive exhibition takes a giant leap beyond your regular history museum and hauls you back in time, thanks to virtual reality technology.
Immerse yourself fully in the Age of the Sturlungs (1220-1264), the bloodiest and most violent era in Icelandic history. You'll experience the Battle of Örlygsstaðir first-hand. Watch out for erupting volcanoes! Oh, go on, take a closer look, it's only VR after all!
Show your smartphone ticket at the reception desk.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket