- Skip the line and discover a collection of modern art masterpieces and exciting new works in Cantabria's newest spaceship-shaped art museum
- See works by Henri Matisse, Francis Bacon, Juan Gris, Joaquín Sorolla, and more in the museum's permanent collection
- Engage with fantastic temporary exhibitions and enjoy the spectacular maritime scenery and the beautiful and historic Pereda Gardens
Is it a spaceship docking on the Spanish coast? Nope! It's the Museum Centro Botín - Cantabria's latest modern art hub. Explore this funky-looking museum overlooking the gorgeous northern coast of Spain and the beautiful historic Pereda Gardens, and take in artistic treasures from masters of the 20th century and emerging artists.
Designed by Italian architect Renzo Piano, the Museum Centro Botín is arguably an art-installation in and of itself. The museum's idyllic seafront location bathes the entire museum in maritime scenery, as light pours in through large windows all around the building.
See stunning works by masters like Henri Matisse, Francis Bacon, Juan Gris, Joaquín Sorolla, Daniel Vázquez Díaz, Cristina Iglesias, and more in the museum's permanent collection.
Explore amazing temporary exhibitions that capture the essence of modern art with a plurality of diverse media and artistic movements. Get immersed in the art with highly interactive exhibitions, and explore the question of what art is in a completely new way.
You can go directly to the turnstile.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Other iconic buildings designed by architect Renzo Piano include the New York Times Building, the Whitney Museum of American Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, The Shard in London, among many others.