- Take a break from Tenerife's stunning beaches and see the enchanting volcanic landscapes of Teide National Park
- Enjoy a tour on an air-conditioned coach with a guide as you see lava formations and serene mountain villages
- Take photos at the ancient Roque de García rock formation and the 1,000-year-old dragon tree, El Drago Milenario
The stunning Mars-like landscapes of Tenerife's Teide National Park is one of the truest natural wonders in the world, let alone the Canary Islands. Give the beach a break and wander the park's jaw-dropping volcanic vistas.
With this ticket, you'll get whisked around the rugged mountainous terrain on a windswept guided tour, stopping by incredible rock formations, quiet villages, and solidified lava flows, all under the dramatic gaze of majestic El Teide.
Captivating live commentary and much-needed air-conditioning will keep things entertaining and comfortable as you're swept into the high altitudes of Tenerife.
Stop for photographs at beautiful locations and landmarks, like the ancient Roque de García rock formation, jutting out from the ground like a giant geological ice-cream cone!
From there, you'll visit a must-see symbol of Tenerife – the iconic Drago Milenario. It's the oldest dragon tree in the world, with some estimates putting it at 1,000 years old! Needless to say, it's magnificent.
You'll also stop at the breathtaking village of Masca, which sits at an altitude of 650 meters in the Macizo de Teno mountains. It is a bright green oasis hidden in a rocky mountain valley, surrounded by cypress forest and palm trees.
Word of warning, your Instagram might break.
- Show your smartphone ticket and a valid ID to your guide at the meeting point, the bus stop in front of the Sol Arona Gran Hotel
- There will be one coach for each language
- Please make sure to arrive on time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket