- Take the stress out of your trip, and have a cider or two at a Basque cider house, with transport from San Sebastián
- Experience the ritual of Txotx, the local's way of tasting natural cider, and enjoy a traditional cider house lunch
- Learn about the cider-making process from the pros as you walk through the orchards and wineries
Taste Basque's natural booze and journey to the origins of cider on this comprehensive tour which includes pick-up from sunny San Sebastián.
Find out how cider is linked to Basque Country, its culture, and gastronomy. Stroll through apple orchards and wineries and learn about the cider-making process while tasting natural cider. Do as the Basques do, and drink cider straight from the barrels when the owner shouts 'txooootx!'. A traditional cider house menu means lunch is a taste sensation!
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, Calle Bengoetxea 2
- Look for a white van with the logo of Sagardoa Route on it
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Traditional cider house menu:
- Cod omelet
- Fried cod with peppers
- Charcoal-grilled T-bone steak
- Cheese with quince jelly and walnuts
- Bread and cider