- Visit the stunning Basque city of Bilbao, with a roundtrip coach excursion from San Sebastián
- Enjoy a fascinating walking tour of Bilbao's Old Town, Casco Viejo, and discover its history
- Skip the line to enter the impressive Guggenheim Museum and admire some contemporary art
It's hard to pull yourself away from paradisiacal San Sebastián, but we promise there's just as much beauty elsewhere in the Basque Country.
Ride through the sun-kissed Biscay countryside in a small group, and take a guided walking tour of Bilbao's vibrant Old Town. Your host will give you insights into this Basque treasure, and you'll also skip the line for a self-guided gander around the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao. The building's exterior is as stunning as the art inside!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the starting point, Calle Bengoetxea 1, next to Plaza Okendo
- The guide will be there with a van and a Donostyle logo sign
- Please make sure to arrive 5 minutes before the starting time
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket