- Enjoy a lunch-included guided tour to Bayonne, Biarritz, Hendaye and San Juan de Luz, with departure from San Sebastián
- Explore Biarritz, a Bohemian hangout with hip boutiques and surf shops that was once a summer haunt for creatives
- Learn about chocolate in Bayonne, where the treat was introduced to France in the 1600s by Spanish and Portuguese Jews
From the glamor of Biarritz to some of the best chocolate and surfing spots in Europe, the French Basque Country is home to more than just dramatic coastlines.
This guided tour will take you through the enchanting old streets of Bayonne, to the hip ex-haunts of writers and kings. See Biarritz, now a surfer's paradise, and visit the quaint Saint Jean de Luz to get a taste of local life at the markets. Sample artisanal chocolate and refuel with some lunch with views of Hendaye's rushing surf.
- Show your smartphone to your guide at the meeting point, Calle Bengoetxea 1, San Sebastián
- Your guide will hold a sign with the Donostyle Tours logo on it
- The tour starts at 09:00. Please arrive at least 5 minutes in advance!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- 09:00: Departure from the meeting point
- 09:50: Arrival in Bayonne
- 11:30-12:30: Visit Biarritz
- 13:00: Lunch in Biarritz
- 14:30: Visit Saint Jean de Luz
- 16:00: Visit Hendaye
- 17:00: Return (time for a drink and a tapa)