- Take an hour-long guided tour to access 110 out of the 160 rooms inside San Jose's Winchester Mystery House
- Hear the fascinating story of the house as you wander down aimless corridors and up staircases that lead to nowhere
- Learn about the mansion's strange former owner and the tragedies which prompted her innovative renovation project
Rumors swirl around the extravagant house at 525 South Winchester Boulevard. Sarah Lockwood Winchester's eccentric and closeted nature saw to that. San Jose's Winchester Mystery House is a mansion of curiosity, the life's work of a woman stalked by tragedy.
Whether you're in it for the ghostly tales or the 160-room architectural oddity, a guided tour of this bizarre, unorthodox, and supposedly haunted 19th-century house is a fascinating window into the mind of a troubled genius.
- Present your smartphone ticket at the main ticket counter in the gift shop. You will be allotted a spot in the next available tour
- Tours run every 20 minutes
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket