- Pick up some fruit in the Central Valley - the biggest agricultural region in the United States, known for its specialty fruits and nuts
- See El Capitan, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls (the tallest waterfall in North America), Bridalveil Fall, Inspiration Point (aka Tunnel View), and Yosemite Village
- Get a narrated in-coach tour, explore and hike during your 3-4 hours of free time, and then be driven back to San Francisco
Awe-inspiring nature and jaw-dropping scenery await when you're whisked away from San Francisco, into Yosemite National Park. Here you'll get a narrated tour, eat lunch at the base of Yosemite Falls, and enjoy 3-4 hours of hiking, biking, or just walking the trails! It's an adventure in the Great Outdoors - with an emphasis on the Great!
Get collected in central San Francisco and then driven through the Central Valley to the rolling foothills of the Sierra Nevada. This is an unbeatable nature adventure.
You'll travel through mountainous California gold rush country and right into Yosemite National Park. Here you'll soak up the sights on a narrated tour, see El Capitan, Half Dome, Bridalveil Fall, Sentinel Dome, giant sequoias, and loads more.
Standing at Inspiration Point you'll be 4,500 feet above sea level, then head down to have lunch at the base of Yosemite Falls - the tallest waterfall in North America!
After lunch, you'll have 3-4 hours to explore the valley at your own pace. Visit the Ansel Adams Gallery, rent a cruiser bike, or hike the trails. You'll soon see why Yosemite is one of America's most popular national parks!
Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide at the pickup point: the Marriott Hotel near Union Square. Please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure, which is at 06:50.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket