- Plumb the untold depths of San Francisco's bloody dungeons with a live-actor-led journey into the Bay Area's macabre past
- Laugh and scream your way through immersive 360-degree sets, special effects, stories of the 'bad old days' and two thrilling rides
- Hang out with incredibly lifelike wax models of the world's most recognizable faces at Madame Tussauds: shoot hoops with Stephen Curry, sparkle center-stage with Beyoncé, plus lots more!
Explore the murky, murderous past of the Golden Gate City with a ticket to the San Francisco Dungeon. Survive creepy Alcatraz inmates, the Chinatown plague, and greedy Gold Rush ghosts. Then, live it up with glitzy Hollywood stars, Bay Area billionaires, and tech gurus at Madame Tussauds. If you thought the Alcatraz inmates were scary, just wait until you see the cold stare of wax Mark Zuckerberg!
Meet the ghastly cast of San Francisco's past and journey into the city's sinister history of greed, deception, and death - the bits too dark for your history textbooks.
Then, let the goosebumps elapse and venture next door to Madame Tussauds to meet your favorite celebrities!
Hang out with the top music stars of yesterday and today, and squeeze those huge egos into your selfie frame.
Meet the Bay Area's sporting legends, A-list icons, Hollywood royalty, and nerdy billionaires who run the world out of Silicon Valley!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket window of each venue
- The venues are located next to each other. You can choose which venue you want to visit first
- After the first visit, you have 30 days to visit the other venue
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket